Turn your bedroom or living room into your very own private dance stage with the Light-Up Disco Dance Pole. You're the star and your room's the stage for you to act out your most erotic dance pole fantasies! With the Disco Dance Pole set up in the comfort of your home, you can perform intimate, one-on-one private striptease sessions for you and your lover to enjoy. The flashing LED lights are remote controlled and set the stage for a dirty-dancing disco performance!
- Chrome-Plated Dance Pole Mounting Bracket 4 Screws 4 Washers Remote Control
- Free Satin Love Mask
- Pole Requires 4 "AAA" Batteries (Not Included)
- Remote Control Requires 1 "12V" Battery (Included)
ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS: The heavy-duty, stainless steel pole is easy to install and assembles in minutes. The only tools necessary for installation are a ladder, a power drill or screwdriver, and a stud finder. The Fantasy Dance Pole was designed to install in virtually any flat ceiling and uses a sturdy bolt-in mount. Vaulted ceilings, acoustic ceilings, and false ceilings aren't recommended. Always check the durability of both the floor and the ceiling prior to installation to ensure sturdiness and safety. If you aren't sure about installing the pole yourself, contact a qualified handyman to ensure proper installation.
- Figure 1 Before you begin, locate a ceiling joist on your flat ceiling using a stud finder. Once you have found the ceiling joist, place the ceiling mounting plate on the ceiling and screw in the (4) provided screws. Make sure the washers are put on the screws first, then drill the screws into the ceiling to attach the mounting plate securely.
- Figure 2 Next, attach the long pole to the short pole by twisting the steel tubes together until they are snug. Make sure the grey rubber slider is on the pole closest to the ceiling and the rubber stopper is facing towards the ground. The pole length can be adjusted between 7'3½-9'3½, so measure your ceiling first to make sure the pole can fit.
- Figure 3 Raise the pole up to the ceiling mounting plate and place it in the opening of the coupling plate. Twist the pole clockwise until it locks into place in the ceiling mounting plate. You're now ready to adjust the height of the pole using the built-in spring inside of the extendable pole.
- Figure 4 Twist the pole clockwise until the non-skid rubber stopper is firmly secured to the ground. With each clockwise twist of the pole, the length of the pole extends, making it tighter and more stable with each twist. When you can no longer twist the pole any longer, the pole is ready to test out. Make sure the pole is perpendicular to the ceiling and test the pole for tightness and stability before use.
Once you are confident the pole is properly installed, you're ready to give it a try. Now you can practice those same sexy dance moves in the privacy of your own home and enjoy a great cardio workout at the same time. Your lover will be amazed and aroused at how easy it is to seductively tease and please just like the pros. Go ahead, give it a twirl and explore your fetish fantasies!